ACH Treasury Management Support Services Representative
Provides assistance and quality customer service to retail employees and other bank employees as they relate to the ACH/Treasury Management processes and services. Completes day to day tasks as assigned.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Moderate level of skills and knowledge of ACH/Treasury Management required to efficiently and accurately perform the duties of the department
- Follows established procedures and management policies to provide good system control and files to safeguard financial information.
- Maintains sufficient records for good audit trail of all transactions handled by the department.
- Performs job functions in a variety of functional areas, including but not limited to:
- Develop an understanding of the bank's ACH processing system and ancillary systems/modules used by the department
- Develop an understanding of the bank's Treasury management customer services, including but not limited to ACH origination, account analysis, and Access Manager
- Must have a strong understanding of NACHA rules and guidelines
- Ability to represent the bank when working with vendors, auditors - both internal and external and bank management with guidance from the manager
- Maintains accurate department records.
- Assists in research on an as needed basis.
- Knowledgeable of bank products and services.
- Assists other departments as needed.
- All other tasks as assigned.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Two to three years of operational experience, customer service experience or equivalent.
- Must be able to set priorities and demonstrate excellent organizational skills.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to interact well with all bank personnel and vendors
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks and to operate well within time restraints.
- Must be able to follow specific instructions.
- Must have good motor skills, continuous movement of hands.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks.
- Demonstrates proficiency and commitment to excellence in performance of duties.
- Knowledgeable of regulations governing transactions in relation to ACH
- Individual has demonstrated aptitude for banking and begins developing a general knowledge of bank operations.
7 Office Park Circle, Birmingham, AL, USA